CONCERNING CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
A message to our valued customers and clients:
As a small business we anticipate that some of you may have questions regarding our efforts in managing the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please be advised that we are taking this matter very seriously. Each day and throughout we will continue to closely monitor the developments and information regarding the status of this sensitive matter.
Many are wondering if they should have their carpets cleaned during the current coronavirus outbreak. According to the CDC, cleaning of visibly dirty surfaces is a best practice measure for prevention of COVID-19 and other viral respiratory illnesses in households and community settings.
Daily steps we are taking:
- All equipment is cleaned and sanitized before entering any residence or business.
- Our office and shop are cleaned and sprayed with a sanitizer on a regular basis.
- We have provided our employees with hand sanitizer and advising them to wash their hands regularly during each day.
- Your carpet technician will be wearing personal protective equipment (i.e., disposable gloves, shoe covers and masks when appropriate).
- We are enforcing the training procedures to ensure all cleaning processes are implemented properly by each employee.
- If an employee begins to feel ill in any way, they are advised to notify us and are asked not to come in for their shift until we feel the situation is safe and there is no risk to our clients and to the rest of our team.
- We are asking those who request an appointment for services to please let us know if they or someone in their household, business etc., had suffered from any illness within the last few weeks.
As we work through this difficult time, please know that we are committed to protecting the health and safety of our customers, employees, and their families. We also thank you and appreciate your trust in us. If anyone has any questions or concerns regarding the above referenced information, please feel free to call our office at 303-791-1870. Together, we can all stay healthy during these challenging times!