In-Plant Cleaning for Your Finest Rugs
A Cleaner Carpet cares for the finest to the most basic rugs in Denver. We recommend in-plant cleaning for area rugs and we will pick your rug up and bring it to our special cleaning plant. Your rug will go thorough a step cleaning process to get maximum soil and spot removal. Having your rug cleaned in our plant allows us to give it several treatments for a more thorough cleaning, controlled drying, and the use of various tools that are not available on location.
- Step 1: Pre-Inspection and Pick Up – Our company will come to your home to pick up your rug and drop it off at no charge, or you may drop it by our shop.
- Step 2: Dry Soil Removal – Woven rugs and hand tied oriental rugs can hold a tremendous amount of dirt due to their loose construction. We use special cleaning machines to lift the piles and vacuum up the dirt.
- Step 3: Pre-Conditioning – The rug will be pre-treated to emulsify the soils. Any potentially difficult spots will be pre-treated with special solutions to increase chances of removal. The fringe is also pre-treated for maximum soil removal.
- Step 4: Shampoo – The rugs are shampooed using special cleaning agents that maximize cleaning while protecting sensitive natural fibers.
- Step 5: Rinse and Wash – Depending on type. the rug will be rinsed on both sides using extraction equipment or washed in a oriental rugs wash pit.
- Step 6: Speed Dry – Proper drying is essential to avoid unnatural shrinkage. The rug is dried flat or hung to dry in a controlled environment.
- Step 7: Combed Finishing – The rug is combed with soft groomers made for specialty rugs.
- Step 8: Post Inspection and Delivery – After final inspection, the rugs are wrapped to protect it from dust and dirt until it is picked up or delivered. Upon delivery, we will lay the rug for you upon request.