Our Rug Cleaning Services
We offer FREE rug inspections, quotes and pickup and delivery along with these professional rug cleaning and preservation services in our Denver Southwest facility:
Professional Rug Cleaning
A Cleaner Carpet takes pride in offering a state-of-the-art facility, where we gently, yet thoroughly clean Persian, Indian, Chinese, and Afghan area rugs and more. We care for textiles weaved in various parts of the world, from Turkey and Morocco to Portugal and Spain, and the many countries in between.
Our rug technicians are IICRC certified specialists, who treat each rug with special attention. We will inspect your rug, determine the best rug cleaning method, and provide a FREE estimate before we begin work on your rug using our 10-Step Area Rug Cleaning Process. Our rug cleaning process is customized for each particular type of fiber, whether natural or synthetic, such as wool, cotton, jute, silk, sisal, polyester, nylon, acrylic, and more.
Contact us today! A Cleaner Carpet guarantees the removal of most tough pet odors and other challenging smells and guarantees the removal of most stains such as tough protein stains and pet wastes. After we clean your rug, we will seal and protect the surface of to resist stains and apply an insect deterrent application to repel moths, carpet beetles, and insect larvae using MircoSeal. MircoSeal is a permanent fiber and fabric protector that is non toxic, non allergenic and sun fade resistant.
Our entire rug cleaning and repair process includes restoring water damaged areas, and we can provide a custom-sized rug pad to prevent your rug from slipping to extend the life of your rug. Don’t forget to ask us about our climate-controlled storage facility; we will properly roll and wrap your rug and store it until you are ready to have it delivered. We provide FREE pick up and delivery.
The services A Cleaner Carpet offers are not limited solely to area rug cleaning. We also repair and preserve the beauty of all kinds of area rugs.
We repair and restore damaged area rugs by:
- Reweaving Holes
- Sewing Tears and Cuts
- Repairing Fringe, Cleaning Fringe or Replacing Fringe
- Brightening and Correcting Color Runs
- Deep Cleaning Stains and Soiling
- We provide outstanding service with complete customer satisfaction guaranteed!
In-Plant Cleaning for Your Finest Rugs
A Cleaner Carpet cares for the finest to the most basic rugs in Denver. We recommend in-plant cleaning for area rugs and we will pick your rug up and bring it to our special cleaning plant. Your rug will go thorough a step cleaning process to get maximum soil and spot removal. Having your rug cleaned in our plant allows us to give it several treatments for a more thorough cleaning, controlled drying, and the use of various tools that are not available on location.
- Step 1: Pre-Inspection and Pick Up – Our company will come to your home to pick up your rug and drop it off at no charge, or you may drop it by our shop.
- Step 2: Dry Soil Removal – Woven rugs and hand tied oriental rugs can hold a tremendous amount of dirt due to their loose construction. We use special cleaning machines to lift the piles and vacuum up the dirt.
- Step 3: Pre-Conditioning – The rug will be pre-treated to emulsify the soils. Any potentially difficult spots will be pre-treated with special solutions to increase chances of removal. The fringe is also pre-treated for maximum soil removal.
- Step 4: Shampoo – The rugs are shampooed using special cleaning agents that maximize cleaning while protecting sensitive natural fibers.
- Step 5: Rinse and Wash – Depending on type. the rug will be rinsed on both sides using extraction equipment or washed in a oriental rugs wash pit.
- Step 6: Speed Dry – Proper drying is essential to avoid unnatural shrinkage. The rug is dried flat or hung to dry in a controlled environment.
- Step 7: Combed Finishing – The rug is combed with soft groomers made for specialty rugs.
- Step 8: Post Inspection and Delivery – After final inspection, the rugs are wrapped to protect it from dust and dirt until it is picked up or delivered. Upon delivery, we will lay the rug for you upon request.